Regulatory Law is the name given to a set of rules from different sources, such as Public, Constitutional, Economic and Administrative Laws governing regulatory agencies and dealers, licensees and users.
Our Office operates in various fields of Regulatory Law, offering comprehensive advice on the following matters:
- Demands related to laboratories, food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries before the National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA);
- Assistance in the preparation of requirements and survey documents for public bids ;
- Collection and verification of viability of licenses, permits and release of materials and products with regulatory agencies;
- Opinions and queries about regulatory issues;
- Government Relations with regulatory agencies, such as ANATEL, ANEEL, ANCINE, ANAC, ANTAQ, ANTT, ANP, ANVISA, ANS and ANA.