In corporate law, we try to identify our clients’ focus and priorities in order to propose efficient and creative legal solutions.
With extensive experience in establishing companies and consulting for domestic and international clients in various segments, we also operate in structuring operations and in the preparation of corporate documents.
- Assistance to companies, associations and national and international foundations in routine activities, such as creation, modification and reorganization.
- Development of social contracts, bylaws, shareholder agreements, consortium agreements, minutes and other corporate documents;
- Establishment of civil associations and private foundations, guidance and planning for better use of legal and tax incentives and benefits, including obtaining certifications and deeds of ownership, drafting contracts and terms of partnership;
- Guidance on shareholders’ meetings, registration of minutes, and organization of corporate books and documents;
- Assistance in acquisition, merger, organization and reorganization projects;
- Guidance on best practices in corporate governance;
- Guidance on family succession;
- Regulations of foreign investment;
- Settlement and membership dissolution.