We have a specific department for legal assistance to foreigners both abroad and in Brazil, which offers primary guidance for those who want to work in Brazilian or international organizations, with or without employment ties, or as an investor.
- Request and preparation of all documents required for visa applications, including consultancy for investing in Brazil, and preparation of minutes and records necessary for permanent visas;
- Filing of requests, compliance with requirements, filing of appeals and follow up to a final decision;
- Advice on remittance of capital to Brazil, as well as on opening, approval of balance sheets and registration of company minutes, or in cases of visa for investors – individuals or legal entities;
- Assistance abroad for registration with the Federal Police for obtaining a social security number (CPF), opening bank accounts, working permits, and other documents necessary for regular settling in Brazil;
- Application to the Ministry of Justice for visa extension.